Free next day delivery within the UK if ordered before 1pm
The Brent Hinds Terror signature features a similar functionality to the Rocker 15, but it has an increased gain range and different tonality. It features power scaling and a dual channel design allowing it to move seamlessly from the home, to the studio, to the stage. The Brent Hinds Terror has EL84 power valves for an organic response and warmth, fed by 12AX7 preamp valves for British-style crunch and harmonic complexity.
Bedroom to Headroom
The Brent Hinds Terror has a half-power output switch that lets you achieve valve saturation at both 15 watts and 7 watts. The "Bedroom" switch further reduces the output to 1 watt and the half power switch can reduce this mode to 1/2 watt output. These output ranges allow the Brent Hinds Terror to sound great at any volume level; it will still achieve real valve compression and fat tones at quiet practice levels, where traditional amplifiers would become 'fizzy' sounding and unusable. With one small amplifier head, you'll be able to quietly practice at home and take that same tone to the gig when you can really crank it.
The Brent Hinds Terror has two channels for versatile operation. The 'Natural' channel is perfect for purists, with only one volume dial. It delivers a balanced tonality with a 'chime' that lets the real character of your guitar shine through. The 'Dirty' channel has a 3-band EQ for tonal sculpting and can deliver a very wide range of gain levels. Brent Hinds specified a different gain response with his signature amplifier; it is brighter at lower gain levels and fattens up the more you dial the gain in. The signal becomes saturated more quickly as you turn up the gain dial. Both channels are touch-sensitive and responsive to player dynamics. This is a simple to use amplifier that makes it very easy to achieve rich and nuanced tones.
The valve buffered FX loop provides a pure signal from input to output. Its valve design provides a warm and dynamic sound.
• Head version of the popular Rocker 15 combo
• Brent Hinds signature specifications: increased gain and different response
• Two foot switchable channels
• Compact design with rugged metal chassis
• ECC83 (12AX7) preamp valves feeding EL84 output valves for classic "Orange Sound"
• Power scaling 15 watts to 7 watts
• Bedroom volume switch reduces output to 1 watt/0.5 watt
• 3-band EQ for tonal sculpting of the drive channel
• FX loop
• Type: Valve
• Power: 15 Watts - switchable to 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 watts
◦ Natural Channel: Volume
◦ Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume
◦ Channel Selector, Half/Standby/Full Power Selector, Power Switch
• FX loop: Yes, buffered
◦ Preamp: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7) and 1 x ECC81 (12AT7)
◦ Poweramp: 2 x EL84
• Dimensions: 35.6 x 17.7 x 15 cm
• Weight: 6.4 KG