The Mars Series Shell Pack offers 100% Birch, shallow depth shells with the new SONIClear(TM) bearing edge, producing a fast, clear tone with a quick rebound. The Mars Series “Rock 24” Shell Pack features a 1 up and 1 down tom set-up that keeps all the toms within easy reach while the 24” bass drum produces a powerful, yet naturally equalized tone.
- The Birch 6Ply 7.2mm shell, with the new SONIClear(TM) Bearing Edge, allows for the direct transmission of sound, reduces unwanted frequencies and provides a strong fundamental pitch and an effortless tuning experience especially at lower tunings.
- This 4-Piece shell pack includes 12" Mounted Tom, 16" Floor Tom, 14" Snare Drum and 24"x16" Kick.
- The SONIClear(TM) tom suspension and floor tom feet increase overall resonance by preserving vibration in the shell and keeping stress away from the tension rods, helping the heads stay in tune.
- 24"X16", 12"X08", 16"X16", 14"X6.5"
- 6 Ply Birch
- SONIClear(TM) Edge
- Deep, Balanced and Responsive
- finishes available : Bonewood / Nightwood / Smokewood / Blood Wood
- Black Plated
- SONIClear(TM) Tom Suspension
- MyDentity Lug
- SONIClear(TM) Floor Tom Legs
- Matching Snare Drum
- P600 Pedal
- H600 Hi-Hat Stand
- S600 Snare Stand
- B600 x 2 Booms
Mars Hardware features lightweight yet highly functional stands and simple but sturdy pedals that will serve the needs of gigging drummers needing to lighten their load or younger players looking to make a major upgrade. Mars Hardware comes in either chrome or black-plated finish to the style of any player.
For most drummers who own starter sets, the first add-on or replacement purchase is hardware.
Hardware packages allow players to purchase all the necessary upgrade components in a value-pack format with a lower price than buying them individually.
The 2 boom cymbal stands offer great flexibility in cymbal positioning and fold up smaller for compact storage and transportation.