Blackstar Amplification announces the affordable ID:Core Amplifier Series, which feature the core attributes of Blackstar's original award-winning ID:Series. These programmable, super wide stereo guitar combo amps are small in size, but deliver huge tone. They're perfect for personal practice or bedroom jamming along with a CD or MP3 player. The compact ID:Core amplifiers are available in 10, 20 and 40 Watt stereo configurations.
All ID:Core models provide high-quality sound performance and take advantage of Blackstar's patented ISF control that lets users go from USA to UK tones in seconds. There are six classic onboard voices: Warm Clean, Bright Clean, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1 and OD 2. Each includes the feel and response of a valve power amplifier, a staple in the Blackstar ID:Series family. The effects section delivers studio quality modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that can be stored along with user-created sounds.
Taking advantage of the built-in USB functionality, all ID:Core amps are compatible with Blackstar's INSIDER GUI software, so guitarists can deep edit and store their patches in their amp. The INSIDER software also enables users to exchange patches with others around the globe across the Blackstar online community and download unique artist patches. Free access to Blackstar's online Potential lesson programme allows new players to unlock their potential, learn to play and get access to exclusive artist content.
- 6 Blackstar voices
- Patented ISF control takes you from British to American sounds
- 12 vintage style effects in massive SUPER WIDE STEREO
- Store up to 6 CORE ID sounds internally or more via INSIDER software
- INSIDER software for deep editing and sharing your sounds with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for great sounding jamming or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration - 2x61/2" speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones
- Mains powered via a separate PSU (included with product)