The Fender American Professional II Telecaster, seen here in a stunning new Mercury finish, features innovative new pickups and fantastic improvements to playability to give you the best version yet of the legendary workhorse electric guitar - the Fender Telecaster.
American Professional II Tele
Fender have brought back the acclaimed American Professional series with the new and improved Fender American Professional II line of guitars and basses with fantastic new tone and playability features for the best performance yet.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Mercury Key Features:
- Deep "C" Neck with "Super-Natural" Satin Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- New V-Mod II Telecaster Single-Coil Pickups
- Top-Load/String-Through Bridge
- Compensated "Bullet" Saddles
- Includes Deluxe Molded Case
Fast and Comfortable Neck
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster's neck is home to some great new comfort- and play-enhancing features.
It brings back the popular Deep "C" profile but the Rosewood fretboard now features smooth, rolled fingerboard edges. Along with its "Super-Natural" finish, this features makes the neck incredibly comfortable to play.
A newly sculpted neck heel is also present, allowing for even better access to the upper frets.
New V-Mod II Pickups
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster is also equipped with new V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups.
These Tele pickups are more articulate than ever before and give you that famous Tele twang, snap and snarl.
High Quality Hardware
Fitted to the body of the Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a new top-load, string-through bridge which is equipped with compensated "bullet" saddles.
This is the most comfortable and flexible Telecaster bridge Fender have ever produced and it gives you that classic brass-saddle tone along with incredibly precise intonation and flexible setup options so you can tailor the tension and tone on each string.
Timeless Style, Modern Innovation
Buy the Fender American Professional II Telecaster in Mercury from PMT Online now and get a fantastic hybrid of tradition and modern innovation in an incredible take on the legendary Fender Telecaster.
Fender American Professional II Telecaster Mercury Specs:
- Model Name: American Professional II Telecaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, Mercury
- Model #: 0113940755
- Series: American Professional II
- Country Of Origin: US
- Colour: Mercury
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: "Super-Natural" Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Deep "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod II Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele with Compensated Brass "Bullet" Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Strings: Fender USA Bullets 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Dimensions: 6.10x18.90x44.50 IN
- Weight: 19.45 LB