You can't go wrong with a classic. The Acoustic Tube SA-1 offers excellent acoustic response that brings out all the nuances of your performances, and also gives you more control with a built-in, easy-access volume knob.
Mounting the SA-1 couldn't be easier. Its flexible mounts simply pop into the soundhole of your guitar (from parlor and auditorium to jumbo and dreadnought with soundholes between 3.85" and 4.10"), and just as easily unmounts when your gig is finished. The SA-1 fits acoustic guitars with sound holes between 3.85" and 4.10" in diameter.
Here's what Seymour Duncan say about the Seymour Duncan SA-1 Acoustic Tube
The Tube was designed to provide a flat, true acoustic response for natural sound. It uses a Stack hum-cancelling design and it's extremely feedback resistant. The impedance is lower than other passive acoustic pickups, so it can go straight into a variety of mixers, amps and PA systems. There's also a volume knob right on the pickup for quick and easy control of volume during performances. And installation is a snap! For use with bronze wound strings and acoustic guitars with sound holes between 3.85" and 4.10."
- Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Lower impedance, hum-canceling Stack pickup housed in a tube
- Built-in volume control
- Flat, warm and natural tone
- Extremely feedback resistant
- Includes short cable with ¼" female jack
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles