The Seymour Duncan SA-3XL Woody Pickup is a hum canceling pickup that fits unobtrusively in nearly any acoustic guitar soundhole, and passively amplifies your sound. This is an easier and more affordable alternative to a microphone amplification setup, while providing the same great response and moderate output, ideal for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing. This pickup is instantly mountable and includes a studio-quality 14' cable. It works with any guitar amplifier (preferably an acoustic guitar amplifier), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles. The Seymour Duncan SA-3XL Woody boasts adjustable pole pieces for the best possible string-to-string balance and has been used by artists including Matt Hocking (Edgar Winters), Courtney Love, Webb Wilder and T-Bone Wolk.
- Quick-mount, passive, professional-quality magnetic soundhole pickup
- Hum canceling Stack® design
- Adjustable pole pieces for the best possible string-to-string balance
- Moderate output
- Housed in maple cover and double potted
- Full-bodied, articulate, warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14' cable.
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles