Date & Times: Saturday 7th December, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Sunday 8th December, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.Venue: Musicstreet • 10 Chequers Court • Huntingdon • Cambridgeshire • PE29 3LJTickets: This is a non-ticketed, free event, attendees will be put into a draw to win a guitar!
- Limited Edition models will also be available, including SEs, S2s, Exclusive Coreline Models, Artist Packs and Private Stock, adding to our existing stock there will be over 100 pieces of PRS guitars in store for this truly unmissable event.
- Jez from Paul Reed Smith Guitars will be in-store and on hand to answer any questions you have and run you through any of the guitars you would like to try.
- A very special selection of Private Stock guitars, all of which have been built by a select team of builders at PRS, headed by Paul Reed Smith himself and Paul Miles, Director of Private Stock.
- We have hand picked a selection of 10 Wood Library Tops which will be made into some exquisite Custom 22 models next year with solid rosewood necks, this will give you the opportunity to pick one of these tops before the guitars are made!
- There will also be PRS goodie bags filled with merch and strings available for anyone who purchases a PRS guitar during the weekend, plus special finance offers will be available on selected PRS guitars just during the Takeover too.
Make sure you come and check out what will be the largest display of PRS guitars in the UK at Musicstreet during the PRS Guitars Takeover weekend!
Check out our current PRS stock here, if there's something you'd like to see please let us know a couple of days before... we'll do our best to get it in!