For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D?Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.Features/Specifications
- 14" white snare drum head made using two plies of film.
- An outer ply of 5mil and an inner ply of 7.5mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- This two ply head cuts through the mix live, yet is ideal for the studio
- Also available in a dry version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA