Boss are the worlds best known maker of compact guitar & bass pedals - almost every pedal board you see will have an array of Boss pedals mounted on it. However, buying the pedals separately can end up being pretty expensive, and for bass players who don't have a pro player budget, the new Boss ME20B could be just what you're looking for. This is one box, with 3 pedals & a volume/wah pedal - underneath it's rugged casing is a processing chip that holds over a dozen different types of effect, & you can mix, match & edit these effects to create your own custom patches. The memory in the ME20B will store upto 30 of your own sounds - all of which are recalled at the touch of a button. The Boss ME20B runs on either mains or batteries & comes with a 3 year warranty! Boss quality, but junior pricing!
Here's what Boss say about the ME20B
The second new offering in the ME series is the ME20B, a powerful multi-effects unit optimized for live performance. With the same performance-based design as its guitar-focused ME-20 counterpart, the ME-20B is aimed at the performing bassist who wants stage-friendly effects and solid construction at an affordable price. Mix, match, and customize a wide variety of effects, including compressor, overdrive, distortion, T-Wah, phaser, flanger, chorus, delay, reverb, defretter, synth, and more.
Boss ME-20B Features:
- Performance-based bass processor for the player who wants an easy-to-use interface with BOSS tone and quality
- New super-tough metal chassis with 3 footswitches, 5 realtime control knobs, and expression pedal
- EZ Edit for quick sound creation
- Unique effects such as Synth, Octave, Defretter, and more
- BASS ENHANCE function for instant presence boost
- 30 user memory locations in addition to realtime operation
- Battery or AC powered