PEDALBOARD INTEGRATION EVOLVED
Boasting GT- series-worthy effects (112 of them, to be precise), the MS-3 can run up to six internal effects at once, while integrating three external pedals.
In addition, it can switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time and integrate with MIDI devices - both manual and memory modes are on offer, and settings can be stored in 200 patch locations.
The MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a new-concept pedalboard solution that maximizes your creative options by combining a world-class multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher in one small, dedicated unit. Now, anyone can put together a professional effects system that’s incredibly compact, extremely light, and versatile enough to achieve nearly any sound imaginable. The MS-3 is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favorite external pedals. It also offers deep rig control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, and more. With the MS-3, it’s easy to create a portable board or fly rig without the compromises associated with traditional loop switchers and all-in-one multi-effects units.
- Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
- Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
- 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
- Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
- Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
- Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
- Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
- MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
- Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
- USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software