Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Guitar Pedal
The Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Guitar Pedal is the perfect choice for eliminating that undesirable noise and hum often associated with guitar/bass effects without altering an instrument's natural tone. Equipped with a basic three-knob layout and footswitch, the NS-2 provides the perfect tools to quiet down any pedalboard or effects setup for a crisp performance. Its rugged design features a roadworthy chassis that can handle life on the road, as well as studio use.
No More Hum with the Boss NS-2
The NS-2 from Boss allows you to eliminate unwanted noise and hum without altering your tone. A unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope, leaving your playing and dynamics intact for a crisp performance.
- Eliminates noise and hum in guitar/bass effects and amplifier setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- Simple three-knob layout with footswith
- Control options include Threshold, Decay and Mode
- LED indicator status lights are convenient in poor lighting
- Roadworthy chassis is ideal for gigging musicians
Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
Output Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
Equivalent Input Noise Level: -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
Connectors: INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
Current Draw: 20 mA (DC 9 V)
Accessories: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
Dimensions: (W) 73 mm, 2-7/8 inches (D) 129 mm, 5-1/8 inches (H) 59 mm, 2-3/8 inches
Weight (incl. battery): 0.4 kg, 0 lbs. 15 oz.