Duesenberg Gran Majesto
Grand and Majestic....
The Duesenberg Gran Majesto is part of our brand new line of guitars for 2016. Its 45mm sides and semi-hollow construction, featuring a solid centerblock, provide you with typical Duesenberg flexibility from clean to rock tones and even further. Our new open style tuners allow for smooth tuning and weight reduction on the headstock and the new »Phonico« pickup line is love for both your ears and your eyes. Additionally, the Gran Majesto features twin F-Holes, a floating pickguard and our new 4-Way rotary switch which adds a new variation to the way we combine pickups.
The Gran Majesto will be available in two variations: The double cutaway version will come in a stunning Catalina Green and will be equipped with an aluminium stop-tailpiece. The single cutaway version will be available in a classic Vintage Burst sporting a Duesenberg Radiator Tremola.
Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, 2 f-holes
Versions: Single or double cutaway
Top: Laminated spruce
Back, sides: Laminated maple
Size: 51,5 x 41 cm / 20.27" x 16"
Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8"
Pickguard: Transparent Plexi
Finish: PUR lacquer
Neck Joint: Set-in
Wood: 1-piece maple
Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
Trussrod: Steel dual-action
Headstock: Rosewood veneerer
- Duesenberg Gran Majesto CG
- Semi-hollow body
- Sustain block
- Double cutaway
- Arched laminated maple top and back
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 647mm scale
- 42mm nut width
- 22 jumbo frets
- Dual-action truss rod
- Duesenberg "Phonico" Grand Vintage Humbucker & Domino P-90
- Master volume and master tone controls
- 4-way rotary switch
- Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Aluminium Stop Tailpiece
- Incl. Case
This superb Duesenberg Gran Majesto is available at Musicstreet
* Remember that every Duesenberg guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup