Duesenberg Starplayer TV NF
What happens when Duesenberg leave out the f-hole from the Starplayer TV? Well, they wondered themselves and just tried it. The result was a guitar with a distinct and very special sound, but still with their distinct tone and feel.
In the neck position is the Duesenberg PH90 Single Twin, a split pickup with the sound of a classic single-coil pickup, but without any annoying hum. At the bridge a Duesenberg D-Tron humbucker does its job. Both pickups are mounted in a stylish "transparent-silver" mounting ring. The exclusive appearance is completed by a nickel plated pickguard and the Radiator tremolo, which has already been used on the DTV-DLX.
The DTV-NF is available only in catalina-blue, a new metallic Duesenberg color.
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, without f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back, sides: laminated maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 5,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.28"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: nickel
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg PH-90 Single Twin
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Case: Custom Line case
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)
Here we have another lovely Duesenberg Starplayer TV NF available in store today.
* Remember that every Duesenberg guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup