The Jim Fisch designed AR610CE is an Archtop Electro Acoustic guitar from Eastman. The guitar features a carved spruce top with Mahogany sides and a Rosewood bridge to boot.
Onboard there's a floating Kent Armstrong pickup, which delivering superb warm, full tone.
The guitar features a classic Venetian Cutaway and comes in a Classic finish.
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Dimensions: 17" X 3-1/8"
- Body Top: Solid Hand Carved Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Carved Mahogany
- Cutaway: Venetian
- F Holes: Yes
- F Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid Single Ply
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: 3-ply Ivoroid/Black
- Logo Material: Maple
- Inlay: None
- Inlay Material: None
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: Rosewood
- Pickguard Binding: Yes
- Pickguard Binding Material: Multi-ply ivoroid
- Tailpiece: Trapeze-style
- Tailpiece Material:Gold & Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32 Spacing
- Tuners: Jinho RM1271GVR 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HJGS-1
- Controls:Volume & Tone, pickguard mounted
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning:E A D G B e
- Case:Hardshell Case
* Remember that every Eastman guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup