Eastman's first solid body guitar… with Eastman’s signature written all over it.
The SB59/v has the look, feel, and tone, of a 58-year-old guitar. Eastman also offer a gloss version finished in nitro cellulose. Solid body models feature a hand-carved solid flamed maple top, on a solid mahogany body.
The Gotoh hardware and Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers on the SB59/v and Seymour Duncan ’59 humbuckers on the SB59 complete one of their hardest rocking instruments to date.
- Neck Material: One piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Body Style: Solid Body single cut
- Body Dimensions: 13 x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Highly Figured Book matched maple
- Body Back/Sides: Solid one piece Mahogany
- Weight: 7.9 lbs
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding Material: Cream
- Logo/Inlay Material: Ocean Pearl
- Backplates: Plastic
- Trussrod Cover: Ebony
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Case: Hardshell Case