The T486B is a full-size 16” thinline Electric Guitar
The guitar features a deluxe Laminate Top, back and sides. The neck is made of stunning Maple wood and it also features an Ebony Fingerboard, helping to make the tone of the guitar warm and effortless to play.
Another great example from Eastman - beautifully crafted and finished to exceptionally high standards compared to other guitars in its class.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Paralellogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: 5-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: None
- Tailpiece: Fixed tunable chrome gotoh with Bigsby vvibrato and 2 3/32 string spacing
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Ping Vintage Style
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Bridge
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .011-.049 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
* Remember that every Eastman guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup