Electro-Harmonix 22500 LOOPER
The Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper is a versatile and compact guitar and vocal loop effect pedal which can offers dual loops simultaneously in either series or parallel modes. With the ability to record up to 12 hours of high quality loops, reverse and octave adjust loops, play along with built-in rhythm tracks and back up loops to your computer via the USB port the 22500 Dual Stereo Looper is a professional loop pedal designed for performing musicians. Includes power supply and 8GB SD memory card.
User Friendly Interface
With an extremely user friendly interface, it takes no time at all to start creating incredible loops with the Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper. The Loop A/B footswitches can be used to start loop recording as well as toggle between playback and overdub options for hands free operation whilst the third footswitch can be programmed to act as a master stop or tempo tap for on the fly tempo adjustments. Additionally the multifunction Mode knob gives access to 100 loop banks, control over rhythm options and operational functions of the pedal including Series/Parallel looping, rhythm Quantized/Free Form looping and much more.
With stereo and mono functionality the Left/Mono Input is switchable between 1/4" and XLR MIicrophone inputs with selectable phantom power and a separate microphone gain knob. Furthermore the SDHC memory card slot supports 4GB to 32GB cards and comes complete with an 8GB memory card which holds up to 12 hours of total recording time. Included USB port enables backup/restore to a PC or MAC.
- Dual Stereo Loops with Independent or Locked Loop Lengths
- Series Looping Mode Enables Verse/Chorus Switching
- Parallel Looping Mode Allows Simultaneous Playback of Two Loops
- Selectable Microphone Input with Phantom Power
- Simplistic Reverse and Octave Functions
- Undo/Redo Last Overdub or Recording
- Overdub with Adjustable Feedback Amount
- Quantize or Free Running Modes
- Rhythm Guitar with Built-In Drum Loops
- USB Port Enables Backup/Restore to PC or Mac
- Programmable Third Footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
- Standard 9.6V DC Power Supply Included
- Robust and Compact Housing
Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x XLR (Microphone)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Mono/Stereo)
Other Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x SD Card, 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
Front Controls: Loop A, Loop B, Mode/Value, Input Gain, Reverse, Octave, Rhythm, Tap On, Stop/Tap
Rear Controls: Phantom Power, Left Input, Mic Trim
Phantom Power: +48V
Housing: Die-Cast Metal
Power Requirements: 9.6V DC Power Supply (Included)
Includes: 8GB SD Memory Card
More Electro Harmonix products available at MusicStreet UK.