Got the digital blues? Coat your guitar in warm, organic tone. The new Analogizer thaws out digitally processed guitar, and gives you the sound and feel of an analog delay without the long delay times.
Boost your solos with up to 26dB of gain. Fatten your sound. The Analogizer is the antidote to harsh and lifeless sounding digital pedals.
The Analogizer features four controls: Gain, Spread, Blend and Volume. The Gain control allows a user to boost their input gain up to +26dB which can be used, for example, to make a solo stand out. Spread controls the delay time of the Analogizer from 3.5 mS to 65 mS. Adjustments in the lower-half of its range provide tonal variations in the effect. Adjustment in the upper-half can be used to thicken up a player's sound. Blend enables a guitarist to mix their direct and effected signals from 100% dry to 100% wet. Volume controls the pedal's output level.
- From 0 to 26db of input gain
- The Analogizer's warmth can mask the harshness of the digital signal
- Easy to balance for the right amount of analog
- Punch in the analog signal with the footswitch
- Use a 9V battery or a standard 9.6volt DC power supply (Optional)
More Electro Harmonix products available at MusicStreet UK.