- 1. Tone Wheel - Classic tone wheel-esque organ sound. MOD type: Chorus. CLICK sets level of click sound.
- 2. Prog - Paying homage to the massive sound of Keith Emerson of Emerson Lake and Palmer. MOD type: Chorus. CLICK adjusts the level of an interval of a fifth and an octave below.
- 3. Compact - This preset imitates a sound similar to Ray Manzarek's tone on the Door's "Light My Fire. " MOD type: Vibrato. CLICK adjusts the level of upper harmonics.
- 4. Shimmer - This preset is based on an effect made popular by Brain Eno and Daniel Lanois. MOD adjusts the attack time. CLICK controls the sustain amount.
- 5. Lord Purple - Our salute to the Jon Lord-ish type organ sound of Deep Purple. The ORGAN level controls the level of one set of 3 drawbars. MOD Type: Chorus. CLICK adjusts the level of a second set of 3 drawbars.
- 6. Mello Flutes - A tribute to the classic Mellotron flute tape sound of The Beatles' song "Strawberry Fields Forever. " MOD Type: Vibrato. CLICK adjusts the depth of the vibrato.
- 7. Blimp - Led Zeppelin type sound. MOD Type: Chorus. CLICK adjusts the level of upper harmonics.
- 8. Press Tone - EHX's nod to the great organ sound found on The Beatles' song "Let It Be. " MOD type: Chorus. CLICK sets level of click sound.
- 9. Telstar - Envisions the legendary sound of a Clavioline as used on The Tornadoes song "Telstar. " MOD Type: Vibrato. CLICK adjusts the level of upper harmonics.
Note: On presets 2, 3, 5 and 7; the CLICK knob is a volume control that works independently of the main ORGAN volume knob.
NOTES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- C9 has buffered bypass.
- Input impedance is 1M.
- Output impedance for both output jacks is 500.
- Current draw of the C9 is 100mA.