he CC-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model, and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fretboard.
The concert-sized body provides intimate, well balanced tone and a more comfortable feel for smaller-framed players.
A great choice for the budding singer-songwriter, the CC-60S shines with fingerpicking and strumming alike.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck: Mahogany, Fender ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 20, Vintage
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Crème Plastic, 1.69” (43 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware Finish: Chrome