****DELIVERY IN JUNE 2018 - PLEASE EMAIL, CALL US OR USE LIVE CHAT FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AND MORE INFORMATION****
This is a superb treat from our friends at H.S. Anderson - for a very limited time they are manufacturing 25 pieces for the worldwide market of the Mad Cat with a few subtle differences. The top and back is made from European Sycamore that is actually dated from the 1980's and was found in the Japan factory hiding away!
Also is an inclusion of a 4 way selector switch - the additional setting is to allow the 2 pickups to run in series, given a real fat almost humbucker style sound.
The pickups are from Heartbreaker and have been especially made by testing and measuring an original set of pickups from a 1984 Mad Cat, so are true to the originals.
The pictured guitar is the first prototype.
- Handmade in Japan
- Walnut / Ash body construction with original 1980's European Sycamore found in the Japanese factory
- All maple neck, 21 frets, C-shape
- 42,8mm nut width
- 240R (9,4”) Radius
- 2mm (0,0787”) x 1mm (0,0394”) vintage frets
- 2 string retainers
- Gotoh GTC102 Hardtail Bridge, Callaham USA vintage bent-steel saddles (also included are extra Gotoh modern type saddles), 10,5mm string spacing
- Gotoh SG360 Machine Heads, 1:14 gear ratio
- Heartbreaker Pickups
- 1 volume control, 1 tone control, 4-way switch
- True style jack socket (body mounted not recessed)
- Polyurethane lacquer, custom made for Moridaira
- Unique headstock shape
- Pearloid H.S. Anderson logo
- Stamped serial nr on back of headstock
- Leopard pickguards and black body binding
- SKB case with full-length neck support