Featuring hundreds of effects and amps (all modeled down to the component level, whether it's distorting transistors, vibey photocells or funky wah inductors!), all of Line 6's experience of recreating the classics and inventing whole new sounds has gone into Helix Floor's engine.
Helix Floor offers incredible power, flexibility, and control. HX Modeling uses dual-DSP processing to deliver the nuanced character that exists in the original classics, giving you natural bloom, compression, modulation, and honk on some models, as well as intense gain and breakup in others.
Line 6 Helix Floor Summary:
- Flagship Helix multi-effects floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customizable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig
- 6.2" colour display, expression pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Powerful Dual-DSP HX Modeling
- Large 6.2”, 800x480-Pixel LCD Screen
- 62 Amps, 37 Cabs, 16 Microphones, and 104 Effects
- Capacitive Footswitches and Customizable Scribble Strips. Touch to Edit, Hold to Assign, Press to Engage
- Up to 3 Expression Pedals, CV/Expression Output, External Amp Switching, and Deep MIDI Control
Line 6 Helix Floor Highlights:
- Flagship Helix multi-fx floorboard system
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitches and customisable scribble strips
- Extensive I/O for seemless integration with your whole rig
- 6.2" colour display, Exp pedal, and 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Dual-DSP provides authentic tone and feel
- HX Hybrid Cabs offer a wide array of cabinet emulation options, with professional-grade IR technology
- Accurate amp modelling that has captured each and every component characteristic from the genuine article
- Behavioural modeling captures the unique characteristics of a wide range of vintage effect types
- Touch footswitches for fast, and comfortable channel switches
- Customisable scribble strips
- Snapshot patch setting variations and seamlessly transition between them with ease
- Four stereo signal paths
- Intuitively edit your patches on the fly, without the need to stop playing!
- Intuitive patch editing software allows you to drag and drop effects into your UI via PC/Mac
- Unmatched signal routing capabilities
- Powerful master controllers, with complete MIDI integration
- Variax guitar integration allows you to adjust assignable Helix amp and effects parameters via the guitar's volume and tone knobs
Dimensions: 22.05" x 11.85" x 3.58"
Weight: 6.6kg (14.7 lbs)