The Mooer MOD1 Green Mile overdrive pedal has two working modes - warm & hot.
In Warm mode, the Green Mile reconstructs a warm tube drive tone, with the nice dynamic response of a classic tube amplifier. It also produces a smooth, creamy overdrive sound.
In Hot mode, the Green Mile produces a more powerful output than Warm mode, with a mighty crunch tone.
The MOD1 Green Mile utilises the classic JRC4558 chip and features true bypass.
Don't be fooled by it's compact size - this overdrive packs serious punch with the highest quality sounds!
The case is constructed from metal and the pedal utilises the highest quality components.
Power: Requires DC 9V power supply (not included).
• Two working modes - warm & hot.
• Warm mode - reconstructs a warm tube drive tone.
• Hot mode - mighty crunch tone.
• Utilises the classic JRC4558 chip.
• True bypass.
• Compact size.
• Requires DC 9V power supply (not included).