Iconic Phase for Any Occasion
Add a stunning phase effect to your guitar, bass, keyboard or vocals with the MXR Phase 90. Give your lead licks a shimmering velocity, or create thick, swooshing sounds for your chords. Its simple one-knobs control layout gives you access to a wealth of captivating tones – taking you from a subtle, long cycle to a beautifully fast warble.
First released in 1972, this all-analogue phase pedal has been used on countless classic hits across the years - renowned for appearing on many of Eddie Van Halen's recordings. Its electronics are housed in an incredible durable metal chassis which can survive even the harshest touring lifestyle.
Limited Edition Artwork by the Award-Winning 'ILOVEDUST'
For this limited-edition version of the MXR Phase 90 pedal, the award-winning designers of ILOVEDRUST have created a truly captivating and all-inspiring aesthetic – something that will surly make you stand out in any location.
ILOVEDUST was founded back in 2003 by Mark Graham and Ben Beach who set out to make something refreshing and cool. Specialising in design concepts, illustrations, brand identity, and experimental work, ILOVEDUST have worked with many work renown brands in creating inspiring, innovative, and award-winning designs.Features
- Limited edition artwork by ILOVEDUST
- Add shimmery velocity and dramatic warble to your tone
- A timeless classic since 1972 & used on many recordings
- Rich, warm analogue tone with true bypass
- Accommodates guitar, bass, keyboards and also vocals
- Simple, easy-to-use design with one-knob layout
- Faithfully replicated 'Block logo' circuit
- Hand selected transistors
- Subtle-to-dramatic phase range
- Roadworthy structure will sit well on any pedalboard
- Controls: Speed
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Nominal Intput Level: -20 dBV
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBV
- Noise Floor: -96 dBV
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC