QSC Touchmix 8 Digital Mixer
QSC Touchmix 8 Digital Mixeryou don’t need a large, complicated mixer to achieve pro-quality live sound, and you don’t need to compromise on power for a simple design that’s easy for anyone to use. With the QSC TouchMix series of digital live sound mixers, you’ve got serious connectivity, routing, and effects processing in an intuitive design. QSC’s TouchMix is versatile enough to manage a wide range of medium- and small-format mixing tasks, while its touchscreen interface and built-in user help make it easy for almost anyone to use. If your goal is to have outstanding sound quality and extensive mix capabilities in the smallest form factor possible, you’ll be impressed with the QSC TouchMix series.
Extended 3 year warranty available on registration
Manage Your Mix Anywhere in the Room via Built-in Wi-Fi
With your tablet or smartphone, you can adjust virtually every parameter on the TouchMix mixer from anywhere in the room. The free remote control app controls all mixer parameters, making it easy to walk the room or tweak monitor mixes from the stage. Best of all, you don’t need any additional hardware to connect wirelessly! Your TouchMix series mixer comes with a Wi-Fi adapter that creates the network connection between your mixer and your device.
Record and Play Back Tracks from a Hard Drive
Recording your live shows is easy with the QSC TouchMix series - you don’t even need a computer or separate recorder. Just connect an external USB hard drive to your TouchMix mixer and you’re good to go. You’ll be able to record all inputs, as well as a combined stereo mix, in 32-bit Broadcast Wave format. You can play back recorded tracks through the mixer as backing tracks or import them into your DAW software later for mixing. The QSC TouchMix 8 is a perfect recording solution for any small band.
Also available are the larger Touchmix 16 and Touchmix 30
- 12 full-function inputs - 8 mic/line and 2 stereo line
- 4-band full parametric EQ variable HPF and LPF filters on all input channels
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- 4 professional quality stereo DSP effects and a pitch corrector
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, limiters, delay and notch filters on main and aux outputs
- 8 DCA and 8 Mute groups
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA converters
- Wizards, info and preset libraries assist with channel setup, gain adjustment, effects selection and much more
- 4 mono monitor mix outputs
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device
- Drives wired in-ear monitors directly
- Direct to HDD recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Capable of recording all input channels and a user-selected stereo output pair
- Security lockout modes
- Complete mixer remote control via free iOS® app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App
- Wi-Fi interface included
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 12
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR/TRS Combo, 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 8 channels
- Talkback: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (TRS, Stereo)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR
- Outputs - Other: 4 x XLR (Aux)
- USB: 2 x Type A
- Aux Sends: 6 x External, 4 x Internal (FX)
- Busses/Groups: 8 x DCA Groups (With Mute), 8 x Mute Groups
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 4-band Parametric (Per Channel), 1/3-octave Graphic (Main/Aux Outputs)
- Effects: Yes (Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Echo, Pitch Correct)
- Height: 3.1"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Width: 13.1"
- Weight: 4.3 lbs.