Dreadnought Body Shape
Like many guitars from Seagull, the S6 mahogany features a classic dreadnought body shape, offering comfortable contours and a size which accommodates a variety of different playing styles.
With its all-mahogany body, players can achieve a powerful midrange character. Mahogany is well known for yielding a superb balanced tone, along with articulation, while its dark grain is instantly recognisable. Mahogany is also an ideal choice for blues players, as it has been featured on many blues and roots recordings over the years.
Ergonomic Maple Neck
The guitar's ergonomic silver leaf maple neck features a nut width of 1.8", providing a faster, more traditional feel, and allowing fluid hand flexibility across the whole neck. The neck's construction provides stability and prevent twisting or warping, even in difficult climates, while the tapered headstock is designed to provide a straight string pull, ensuring greater ease and consistency of tuning.
Fishman Sonitone Electronics
For added volume, players can benefit from the on-board Fishman Sonitone electronics that features a soundhole mounted preamp. This easy-to-use preamp system is equipped with rotary controls for Volume and Tone, and is ideal for larger events where the natural acoustic voice needs added projection.
- Equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics for an accurate amplified tone
- Rotary controls in the soundhole include volume and tone
- Dreadnought body shape offers easy access to the higher frets
- All-mahogany body delivers excellent balance and articulation
- Rosewood fingerboard provides a warm tone and a natural feel
- Comfortable silver leaf maple neck delivers fluid hand flexibility
- Ornate details include intricate rosette and cream body binding
- Ideal for entry level players
Body & Bridge
Body Shape: Dreadnought
Back/ Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
Top Material: Solid Mahogany
Scale Length: 25.5"
Body Depth: 4.9"
Neck & Fingerboard
Neck Wood: Silver Leaf Maple
Fretboard Inlay: White Dots
Nut Width: 1.8"
Electronics & Hardware
Pickup/ Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
Controls: Rotary wheel for volume & tone