Headset Condenser Microphone
The Shure Beta 54TM is a subminiature, electret condenser head worn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring.
Despite their small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
BETA 54 FEATURES:
- Black finish
- Detachable in-line preamp for wired applications
- Requires phantom power
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
- Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications