WHAT IS THE KSM9 BEST SUITED TO?
The KSM9 is primarily a premium vocal microphone with a switchable polar pattern (allows users to switch between cardioids and super cardioid).
With its dual diaphragm design and switchable polar patterns, the KSM9 is the choice for the world's most accomplished vocal performances.
WHAT CHARACTERISTICS CAN I EXPECT WHEN USING A KSM9?
Expect smoothness and precision across the entire frequency spectrum as the KSM9 offers clarity comparable only to a studio microphone.
- Dual gold layered, low-mass Mylar® diaphragm design
- Switchable polar patterns (supercardioid and cardioid)
- Advanced suspension shock mount
- Premium electronic components including Class A transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors, including XLR Output Durable aluminum housing
- Charcoal grey finish
- Full-range frequency response (50Hz to 20kHz)
- Aluminium carrying case
Transducer Type: Condenser
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51 dBV/Pa / 2,81 mV/Pa
Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
Sound Pressure: 152 dB