MV51 Digital Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Go ahead. Picture yourself behind the shiny, iconic grille of a vintage Shure microphone. Every performer does it.
With its vintage design, the MV51 offers the thrill of connecting with music history while effortlessly capturing digital audio.
When you’re recording, great sound matters most, and the MV51 delivers. But its good looks don’t hurt, either.
- MFi Certified : Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets) : Speech / Singing / Acoustic / Loud / Flat
- Transducer Type : Electret Condenser (1" / 25 mm)
- Polar Pattern : Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate : Up to 24 Bit / 48 kHz
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Adjustable Gain Range : 0 to +36 dB
- Sensitivity : -39 dBFS / Pa at 1 kHz
- Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL
- Headphone Output : 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Power Requirements : Powered Through USB or Lightning Connector
- Microphone Mute : Yes
- Mounting Stand : Built-In
- Stand Adapter : 5/8", 27-Thread (Standard Microphone Stand Mount)
- Housing : All-Metal Construction
- Net Weight : 574.7 g (20.27 oz)
- Dimensions (H × W × D) : 128 mm × 86 mm × 70 mm
- Cable : Includes MicroB-to-USB Cable and MicroB-to-Lightning Cable