Shure Quality, Ruggedness and Reliability
The Shure SM58 is an industry standard, highly versatile vocal microphone which is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. It is a popular choice amongst professional vocal artists in live performance settings including singers, DJs and presenters in a wide range of venues. Some notable users of the SM58 include Kasabian, Henry Rollins and The Who.
High Quality Vocals:
This unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. Tailored for vocal response with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect, the result is a sound which is a world standard for singing or speech.
This Shure microphone houses a highly effective, built-in spherical filter that minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise whilst a cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes unwanted background noise, even in extreme conditions. Its advanced pneumatic shock mount system also minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
Built To Last:
The SM58's rugged enamel-coated metal construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that, even with rough handling, the Shure SM58 can withstand the rigours of touring!
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54,5 dBV/Pa / 1,88 mV/Pa
Weight: 298 g