The smooth, wide frequency response of the SM63LB is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low-frequency rolloff for reduced pick-up of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphones virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
The SM63LB uses a patented Shure shock mount system to minimize handling noise. It also includes a VERA-FLEXTM grille that protects against damage from a drop of up to 2 meters (6 ft.), and is impervious to dents, rust, corrosion, and moisture. An integral pop filter effectively reduces breath noise. The SM63LB also includes a two-stage windscreen accessory designed for outdoor use.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility Low-frequency roll off and built-in shock mount for reduced pickup of handling noise and stand vibration
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille that resists damage from drops, and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture.
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise.
- Accessory windscreen supplied with SM63LB and SM63LBB for outdoor use under adverse wind conditions
- Excellent balance and feel for hand-held use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
Sensitivity (1 kHz): -56,5 dBV/Pa / 1,5 mV/Pa