VP83F Camera Mount Shotgun Mic Flash Recorder
The Shure VP83 has high sensitivity and low self-noise with a wide frequency range of natural audio reproduction. Its highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio whilst clearly capturing your intended sound source. The superior RF immunity avoids unwanted audio artefacts from cellular and RF devices.
The controls on the Shure Lens Hopper are easily accessible at the back of the mic. There's a three position gain (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments. The low cut filter eliminates background noise and room ambience.
An integrated Rycote® Lye® shock mounting system, that was developed exclusively for the VP83, provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise. Durable, all metal construction ensures Shure quality in an ultra lightweight design.
The VP83 includes:
- 1 AA alkaline battery for 130 hours of battery life
- Integrated 3.5 mm gold-plated audio connector output cable for quick connection to camera or recording device
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4" threaded base for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand
- Foam windscreen (Windjammer® sold separately)
- Type: Electret condenser
- Frequency Response: 50-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid / lobar