Tanglewood TW4, a great quality yet affordable electro-acoustic guitar from the Winterleaf range. Great features and craftmanship come together to deliver a nicely playable electro-acoustic that you’ll enjoy performing with. The Koa version here is an amazing finish.
Great Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Founded in London, Tanglewood are known for designing quality instruments such as their high quality, great value electric acoustic guitars.
The TW4 has a Super Folk, or Grand Auditorium, shaped body that has a solid Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides, delivering a nice, warm and loud sound.
Maple binding around the body keeps the guitar stable and protected while the colour contrasts beautifully with the Burgundy Red Gloss finish of the TW4 BR.
The neck is crafted from Mahogany and has a Rosewood fingerboard. At the headstock end of the neck you’ll find a 43mm Nubone nut.
The bridge is Rosewood and the saddle is Nubone and compensated to ensure accurate intonation across all six strings.
A cutaway in the body of the TW4 means that you get easier reach of the upper frets; perfect for those adventurous arpeggios and solos.
At the headstock, you’ll find the classic Tanglewood logo between six Chrome Grover machine heads. Grover machineheads have been selected for their extremely precise and stable tuning.
The Tanglewood TW4 comes fitted with a custom B-Band M-450T pickup and preamp system which features a 4-band EQ that has slider tone controls for adjusting bass, mid, treble and presence and a separate volume control knob.
For added convenience, it also has an onboard digital chromatic tuner so you don’t need to take a long a separate guitar tuner.
An all-around great electro-acoustic guitar at a great price.
Tanglewood TW4 in Burgundy Red Gloss Specs:
- Shape: Super Folk Cutaway
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple
- Saddle: Nubone, Compensating
- Nut (Width) Nubone (43mm)
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover
- Finish: Burgundy Red Gloss Gloss
- EQ: B-Band M-450T
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16
* Remember that every Tanglewood guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup