Excellent condition, as new complete with hardcase
This Eastman AR 405E guitar has a deloightful classic finish. Boasting hand crafted construction and an astonishing blend of specifications, we especially like the Nitro lacquer finish, Kent Armstrong pickup, and stylish finishing touches. An ultra creative and musical instrumen,t this AR405E guitar will suprise any demadning jazz, blues or folk player, with is verstaile and intuative pergfromance and excellent value. Featuires include a laminated Maple top, laminated Maple back and sides with Rosewood tailpiece and fretboard. Vintage tone with superior mid range and volume. Traditional 16" non cutaway body , Mounted P-90 with a custom pickup ring.
- Neck Material: 3 piece maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3 1/4"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- F Hole binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ivoroid B/W
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid 5-ply top, 3-ply back
- Logo Material: Plastic Pearl
- Inlay: No Fingerboard markers
- Inlay Material: No Fingerboard markers
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Tailpiece: Trapeze-style
- Tailpiece Material: Gold & Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Jinho RM-1271GVR 3+3
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong P-90, custom pick up ring
- Controls: 250K Volume & Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Rosewood
- Case: Hardshell Case
* Remember that every Eastman guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup