The Fender Vintage Reissue 65 Twin Reverb is an authentic reproduction of the original! It features all-tube circuitry to deliver a fat, warm tone.
The Fender Vintage Reissue 65 Twin Reverb amp has seen action in every imaginable musical venue, and continues its musical legacy today. Whether you play rock, jazz, country, or whatever, this is what a clean electric guitar sounds like! One of the cleanest tube amps ever, or crank it hard for slight crunch. Delivers 85W through two twelve inch Jensen drivers. This Fender amp has two channels, tube vibrato, tube spring reverb, tilt-back legs, and Black textured vinyl with silver grille cloth. Two-button footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato on/off included. The Fender 65 Twin Reverb Amp really is a reproduction of a legend.
The main features of the Fender Vintage Reissue 65 Twin Reverb include:
- The Vintage Reissue 65 Twin Reverb amp is one of the cleanest tube amps ever
- Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- 85 watts into 4 ohms output
- 2-12 inch Jensen® C-12K, 8 ohm Speakers with Ceramic Magnets
- Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features Reverb, Vibrato, 2-Button Footswitch, Tilt Back Legs, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Controls include Normal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass. Reverb Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- 64 lbs. (29.03 kg)
- Height: 19.87 inches (50.46 cm), Width: 26.5 inches (67.31 cm), Depth: 10.5 inches (26.67 cm)
- Fender 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off included with this Amplifier