From Ashdown the Original C112 Kickback has all the power and bottom end you will need for those small/medium venues, with the added DI you can pump your bass in to the house PA and get the amp tones direct out front.
Delivering 300 watts of pure Ashdown bass tone via a 12" speaker whilst weighing in at just 12.5kg (27.5lbs) the OriginAL C112T-300 is the perfect antidote to heavy and cumbersome bass equipment of years gone by.
A comprehensive 5 band EQ means it is easy to dial in your exact tone and the front-facing FX loop and XLR DI output are more tips of the hat to modern convenience. A headphone out is also incorporated for silent late night sessions.
Beyond that, its kickback design allows the combo to be used either as a floor monitor or in standard vertical position. Tough carpet covering and a steel grill complete the package.
With ample power, lightweight construction, great sound, and player-friendly features, the OriginAL C112T is well worth your attention.
- ower Output 300 Watts
- Power Requirement 115 - 230 Volts
- Speaker Outputs 2 x Jack
- High Instrument Input Impedance 3.9m Ohms, input range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input Impedance - 1M ohms Input range 150mv to 10v p - p
- Line Input Impedance 10k Ohms, input range 300mV - 40V p-p
- DI Output 600 Ohm balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
- Impedance Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz
- Effects Send impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal
- Effects Return impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu nominal