The DSL GEG strap features special density 15mmfoam padding inserted between the top andbacking in the “sweet spot” form the back shoulderbladeto the front shoulder, absorbing instrumentweight and providing suspension for extra playingcomfort.
Each strap is available in a variety of stitching andbacking colours. The stitching colour is matchedwith the colour of the full-grain leather backing.Each strap is handmade in Australia from handsourcedhighest quality leather. The top of eachstrap is made from tough but supple mediumweight leather, while the backing is extra soft andcomfortable full-grain garment leather.
All leather is double stitched for extra strength.A classic tough interweave tail is fitted for adjustingstrap length. Supplied with DSL leather pick-pouchkey ring.
Available in 2.5” or 3.5” widths.
Black available in nine different stitching/backingcolours.
Saddle brown and tan available in three differentstitching/backing colours.
* Note: features are as-per GES Straps except forfull-grain garment leather backing
- Handmade in Australia
- Highest quality genuine leather
- Top of strap is medium weight leather
- Backing is full-grain garment leather
- Foam padding
- Leather double stitched
- Available in 2.5” or 3.5” widths
- Classic tough interweave tail for adjusting strap length
- Supplied with DSL leather pick holder key-ring
- Available in black, saddle brown and tan leather
- Black available with nine different garment leather colours
- Saddle brown and tan available with three different garment leather colours
- Full-grain backing selected to match stitching colour
- Adjustable length 100cm to 148cm as standard