Art Deco beauty...
Duesenberg make great guitars, The Caribou range taps into a unique look and feel. With retro stylings and a flawless finish this is guaranteed to turn heads.
The Caribou has a real surf rock vibe to it but it can sit comfortably in any genre. The unique body shape and stunning pickups give you a really interesting look and sound. If you're looking for a guitar thats ideal for rich chords and deep lead lines this could be ideal for you.
The blue finish and nickel hardware on this model is exquisitly finished. Duesenberg don't cut corners when it comes to finishing thier instruments and every inch of this guitar looks flawless and is a real pleasure to play
- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: flat
- Size: 41 x 32,5 x 4,5 cm / 16.14" x 12.6" x 1.77"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: black
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners:Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons (6-String)
- Bridge:Duesenberg steel saddle bridge (6-String)
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (6-String)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tools: all required allen keys (included)