- Type: traditionally glued in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 45 mm / 1.77" (nut), 54 mm / 2.13" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 22 mm / 0.87" (1st fret), 24,5 mm / 0.96" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer
- Type: solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: laminated maple
- Size: 47 x 34 x 4,5 cm / 18.5" x 13.35" x 1.75"
- Binding: cream with 3-layer purfling
- Pickguard: cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black.
- Tuners:knurled buttons
- Bridge:aluminum stop tailpiece
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA12 (010/010-013/013-017/008-026/011-036/017-046/026 )
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
* Remember that every Duesenberg guitar purchased from us here atMusicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup