The all new Julia from Duesenberg is a chambered body with 2 pickups, 22 frets and a wealth of sounds!
Boasting their own Domino P90 and Split/King dual single pickups, its a real tone monster. If you are feeling adventurous it also has DirectOut switch, which routes the bridge pickup´s signal directly to the output - for untamed straightforwardness and dynamics.
- Neck Joint: Set-in
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 305 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Duesenberg Wing
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black veneer
- Type: Solid mahogany with sound chambers
- Top: Maple, flat
- Size: 45 x 33.8 cm / 17.7" x 13.3"
- Height (sides): 3.9 cm / 1.5"
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Crystaloid (Black finish)
- Finish: PUR lacquer.
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle radius bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard
- Hardware color: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P90 (Trapeze Cover)
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Split/King Dual-Coil (Trapeze Cover)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Switches: 1x bridge pickup split, 1x bridge pickup direct out
- Case: Custom Line case (included)
- Tools: All required allen keys (included)