Another superb piece from the hand Luthiers at Eastman Guitars is this solid top Stika Spruce, with solid Sapele back and sides, giving this OM stunning resonance and pronounced tones.
All of this for under £500, its a real bargain.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1-3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:24.9"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4" x 4"
- Bracings:Hand Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Sapele
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Binding:Top and Back
- Binding Material:Tortoise
- Logo:Maple Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color:White
- Bridge Pins:White Plastic with Black Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Back/Sides Finish:Open Pore
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell G-Guard
- Tuners:Open-Gear Ping V93N 3+3
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Case:Padded Eastman Gig Bag