This is a hand made guitar. No CNC - ok we know that from all Eastman Guitars....
As with all Eastman guitars you have a nitro cellulose finish to ensure the best resonance and natural authentic look and vibe.
This guitar features Eastmans wonderful natural vintage ageing which is done beautifully - enough so it feels old and worn but not battered and unloved!
Add a classic combination of the famous Seth Lover pickups and you have one of the most authentic vintage thinline semis you will encounter.
A full-size 16” thinline in our new Antique Varnish. Deluxe Laminate Top, Deluxe Laminate back and sides with plenty of tone and attitude! Dual Seymour Duncan Pickups.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Paralellogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Hardware Color: Antiqued Nickel
- Tailpiece: Steel stop tailpiece
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Gotoh relic SD90
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Case: Hardshell Case
* Remember that every Eastman guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup