- Model 112:
- serial number : 181012
- H Bridge - cold rolled steel, lacquer finished
- Hahn compensated brass saddles
- .10" stainless steel neck plate
- weight: 7 Ib 7 Oz
- 2 piece Alder body,
- string through bridge,
- Maple neck
- ebony fingerboard,
- .85c, 9.5" radius
- medium jumbo frets
- Hahn single coil neck pickup
- Hahn single coil bridge pickup
- Hahn single coil gold foil middle pickup
- 5 way selector, 1 vol, 1 tone,
- 100% nitro lacquer finish, .005" thick
- Tuners: Gotoh/Kluson
- Bone Nut
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, vintage cloth wire
The Model 112 is the first original body design from Hahn Guitars. Developed with Walter Becker over two years, the 112 seeks to be a new, iconic guitar that can cover all genres. The pickups and hardware were designed specifically for the 112. With a 25.5" scale length, the 112 can be sparkling and clean, can ring like a piano, and can sing and growl with increasing amounts of gain. A true workhorse, we hope the 112 is a new classic - providing something new by bringing so many great elements from the past.
The 112 has a .87" deep C contoured neck with medium jumbo frets, bone nut, Hahn "H" bridge (toploading or thru-body stringing option), Hahn compensated brass saddles, Hahn .10" stainless steel neck plate and stainless steel body ferrules. Tuners are Gotoh/Kluson. Electronics include CTS 250k pots, .047 orange drop capacitor, and CRL 5-way switch.
The Hahn 112 is finished with approximately twenty-five coats of nitrocellulose lacquer with a total finish thickness of approximately .004".