For guitarists looking to distinguish themselves from the fray with a unique style and sound of their own, the Roadcore series is a perfect choice. While maintaining access to the tonal options immortalized through the decades by rock’s pantheon, Roadcore offers a style and attitude for those who want to take the road less traveled.
Visually, the RC520 creates a vintage vibe with an asymmetrical double-cutaway body, dual binding, a gold logo on its headstock, vintage oval buttons for its machine heads, and an Ivory-colored pickguard. At its heart is a Mahogany body combined with a round, Maple bolt-on neck that delivers unparalleled clarity and a biting tone when needed.
The Rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlays and medium frets offers comfort for players of all styles. Hone your sound with its through-body stringing and Ibanez-exclusive Tight-Tune bridge, both of which improve sustain and tuning stability while facilitating string changing. This guitar provides a wide palette of tonal options with its 2 exclusively designed custom Core-Tone humbucker pickups, a Metal-covered neck pickup, and a 3-way selector.
- Core Tone pickups
- Tight-Tune bridge
- Plate Joint / Gloss-finished neck
- All-Slab Body with Dual Binding
- Pickup Tap Switch (Tone Pot Push/Pull)
- “TUSQ” Graph Tech Nut
- Neck type : RC Maple neck
- Body : Mahogany body
- Fretboard : Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret : Medium frets
- Bridge : Tight-Tune bridge
- Neck pickup : Core Tone (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Core Tone (H) neck pickup
- Hardware color : Chrome
* Remember that every Ibanez guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup