Mooer RedTruck Multi Effects Pedal
The MOOER 'Red Truck' is an all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research we've integrated a combination of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one, simple to use, floor unit.
The all analogue Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
A built in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. Easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case we have included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
- TAP: Press several times for tap tempo. Hold for Tuner
- Footswitch 1: REVERB on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 1 in PRESET mode
- Footswitch 2: DELAY on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 2 in PRESET mode
- Footswitch 3: MOD on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 3 in PRESET mode
- Footswitch 4: DIST on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 4 in PRESET mode
- Footswitch 5: DRIVE on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 5 in PRESET mode
- DISPLAY SCREEN: Displays the current operation mode of red truck. Displays the tuner when activated
Redtruck has two different operation modes. LIVE MODE and PRESET MODE To change operation mode, simultaneously press and release TAP + Footswitch 1
In this mode Redtruck operates like a traditional pedalboard. Each footswitch will
switch it's respective effects module on and off.
In this mode Redtruck operates like a pedalboard loop switcher. Each footswitch will recall a preset combination of which effect modules are on/off.
The DISPLAY SCREEN will display
when in Preset Mode
- Ensure Redtruck is in LIVE MODE
- Activate the effect modules you want to use in your preset
- Press and hold the corresponding footswitch where you wish to save the preset for use in Preset mode
- The Footswitch light will flash 5 times to confirm that the preset has been saved to this footswitch
- After you have saved your presets, put the Redtruck into PRESET MODE and press any footswitch from 1-5 to recall it's preset.
Note: Effect parameters can not be stored to the presets. Only the on/off state of each effect module will be stored.