Free next day delivery within the UK if ordered before 1pm
myMix is a networked personal monitor mixing system that allows each user to create an individual local mix. The system is networked using standard Fast Ethernet (100MBps) switches.
The myMix personal monitor mixer is the main building block for any myMix system. It can be used stand alone, or connected to an Ethernet switch as a system with up to 250 devices. The user can select from all available audio channels in the network and create an individual stereo mix for headphones, in-ear monitors and (powered) speakers.
Each unit has two local inputs for microphone or line signals and a stereo master output. myMix units are automatically detected on the network - identified by the names of each myMix and their respective input channels.
myMix can select individual audio channels from the network and mix up to 16 channels, which can be altered in volume, tone, panorama, solo and mute. Internal effects (including 6 reverb presets) can be added to each input signal.
The stereo output signal is available on balanced 1/4" jacks and a 3.5mm headphone jack, and can be sent to the network via the ethernet connection. An onboard 4-band, fully parametric EQ can be applied to the output signal.
All settings of the mixer are automatically stored in profiles. Users can record the local mix as well as the individual network signals in multi-track as time stamped 24-bit WAV files on an optional SD/SDHC card.
Sessions can be played back and remixed. Play Along allows mixing local inputs and tracks from SD card. myMix is powered by the external PSU or via POE (15 W) . The imic stand adapter allows easy mounting to standard microphone stands (included with myMix).
*A myMix system can feature up to 500 audio channels (250 pairs) maximum.
For use in recording studios, the myMix Studio-Mod is also available, a specially modified version featuring a silent cooling system.
• Personal mixer station for myMix systems.
• Select up to 16 unique channels to mix from all available network channels.
• Adjust channel volume, tone, effect send (from a choice of reverbs or an adjustable delay), and pan without affecting any other station on the network.
• Two mic/line inputs with input gain adjustment, input LEDs with signal and overload indicators (overload indicator also flashes red on channel name), switchable phantom power.
• Two line-level balanced 1/4" TRS outputs and one 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output. Store up to 20 named profiles on each station.
• 4-band fully parametric stereo output EQ with selectable high and low shelving filters.
• Record up to 18 tracks (16 individual channels + your stereo mix) of multi-track audio to SD card, 24 bit, 48kHz time-stamped uncompressed .wav files.