PRS Custom 24 - Violet 10 Top
Here we have a PRS Custom 24 with a stunning violet 10 top and ebony fingerboard. This guitar has a pattern thin neck, making it quick and easy to play, without feeling too chunky in your hands. The pickups are 85/15's in both the neck and bridge position. The guitar comes with a hard case, and is set up in store with a low action.
Made In Maryland
Like all USA PRS guitars this has been made in their Maryland factory which mixes traditional luthiers and machines to make a guitar to the highest quality every time while still keeping that personal hand made touch. Made with a mahogany body and neck that have been topped with some beautiful figured maple and rosewood respectively. This guitar has a sound unique to it with a focused midrange that cuts you through the mix without sounding muddy.
The Neck on this guitar has been cut to the always popular ''Pattern Thin' profile. Designed to be thin enough for shredders to enjoy while still being rounded enough for rhythm players to get around this neck profile is one of the most popular for more modern style guitarists.
In recent years PRS have started creating a wider range of pickups all based on vintage style PAF pickups but with modern twists to make them more suitable for the modern guitarist. This year they have introduced the new 85/15 pickups that focus on providing the best pickups for the modern guitarist. When compared to other pickups like the 58/08s and 59/09s these pickups have impeccable clarity with extended high and low end to make sure you can get the tone you want every time you plug it in.
Second To None Hardware
Not many companies can say that they have spent so long getting their hardware just perfect. PRS are one of the few that can the PRS Tremolo and Phase III Locking tuners work together to keep the guitar in tune no matter how extreme you go. Even if you go full on Hendrix this guitar will still stand its ground.
Pickup Switching Positions
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel Position
Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 Bass Pickup
- Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickups Selector
* Remember that every PRS guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup