Brazilian Rosewood is beautiful to look at and also incredibly rare! This is because it was so heavily harvested and illegaly trafficked that CITES passed a law stating that any Brazilian Rosewood obtained after 1960 would have to be accompanied by certification explaining where and when it was obtained. Brazilian Rosewood can only be used if the tree has fallen down naturally or if the wood was obtained pre-convention.
- Top Wood: Figured Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.594"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Neck Shape: Pattern Vintage
- Truss Rod Cover: "McCarty 594"
- Bridge: PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 58/15 LT Treble
- Bass Pickup: 58/15 LT Bass
- Controls: Two Volume and Two Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout
* Remember that every PRS guitar purchased from us here at Musicstreet is perfectly setup in our workshop prior to sale at no extra cost to the customer. By doing this we feel that you will receive the best possible playing instrument which has been thoroughly checked in every respect. If you have a specific string brand / gauge you would like any guitar from us setup with please drop us a note in with your purchase or call in store for your personal setup