The Seymour Duncan SA-3HC Woody Pickup is a hum canceling pickup that fits unobtrusively in nearly any acoustic guitar soundhole, and passively amplifies your sound. This is an easier and more affordable alternative to a microphone amplification setup, while providing the same great response and moderate output, ideal for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing. This pickup is instantly mountable and includes a studio-quality 14' cable. It works with any guitar amplifier (preferably an acoustic guitar amplifier), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles. The Seymour Duncan SA-3HC Woody has been used by artists including Joe Quigley (Lisa Loeb), Mike Dennis and Billy White Acre.
- Quick-mount, passive, magnetic soundhole pickup
- Fits soundhole from 3.85'' to 4.10''
- Hum canceling
- Moderate output
- Housed in a walnut cover and double potted
- Warm and rich tone with no 60-cycle hum
- Crisp and clear tone
- Great for strumming and delicate fingerstyle playing
- Includes studio-quality 14' cable.
- Works with any guitar amplifier (acoustic guitar amp preferred), or plugged directly into P.A. systems or mixing consoles