A 200W Bass Head from Trace Elliot, the ELF micro bass allows you to achieve amazing bass tones in an instant.
The unit utilises an internal power supply, making it completely portable and the studio quality XLR outputs ensure that no tone is lost on the way out of the PA.
Don't worry if you have to rehearse late at night, the premium headphone output means that you can practice whenever, wherever.
You will also get a free high-quality embroidered carry bag and a software package with the product.
Trace Elliot Product Overview
Trace Elliot ELF Ultra Compact Bass Amplifier. Good things come in small packages, and now Trace Elliot can add "small yet powerful" to that saying with the introduction of the ELF bass amplifier. Weighing just 1.6 pounds, this revolutionary amp is small enough to fit in your back pocket. The ELF’s remarkable technology and size make it the most portable, gig-worthy amplifier ever made. It’s an ideal solution for any bassist who is concerned with size and weight, but isn’t willing to compromise on tone or performance.
- Extremely portable 1.60 lb (0.73Kg)
- Dimensions: W = 6.75" (17.1 cm) D = 4.10" (10.4 cm) H= 1.35" (3.4cm)
- 200W continuous into 4 ohms / 130W continuous into 8 ohms
- Wide range input gain control with signal level indicator
- 3-band rotary equalizer that emulates the response of classic Trace Elliot multi-band graphic EQ filters
- Ultra-high preamp input impedance (>10meg ohms) for maximum sensitivity when using passive pickups
- Post EQ balanced XLR DI output with ground lift for sending classic Trace Elliot tone to a mixing console or recording device
- 1/4" (6.35mm) headphone output for quiet practice